Frequently Asked Questions About Park Place on Gulf Shore

Park Place on Gulf Shore is located on Gulf Shore Boulevard North, in Naples, Florida. This condominium enclave is comprised of just 15 exclusive residences in two 4-story buildings with magnificent Gulf and bay views and 11 available boat slips.

Park Place makes its debut with a highly acclaimed team including:

All 15 spacious, open floor plans are 3 bedroom, 3.5 baths with study. Approximate square footages:

West Building Residences:

201 & 2023,754 AC / 4,116 Total
301, 302, PH401, PH4023,790 AC / 4,152 Total

East Building Residences:

201 & 2033,175 AC / 3,683 Total
2023,542 AC / 4,066 Total
301, 303, PH401, PH4033,192 AC / 3,700 Total
302, PH4023,542 AC / 4,066 Total

Every residence receives 2 designated under-building parking spaces, one of which is equipped with an EV charging station. The West Building Penthouse residences will receive 3 designated under-building parking spaces, one of which is equipped with an EV charging station.

Every residence receives 1 individual storage area located on the first floor of the building.

All residences have 10′ ceilings (per plan, except where dropped).

Each residence is equipped with a 36″ Wolf gas range with 6 burners in the kitchen and a 36″ Wolf gas grill on the terrace. All other appliances are electric.

Pets that are not breed or otherwise restricted by applicable laws and restrictions are allowed. There are no size or quantity limitations, although behavior restrictions apply.

Each Unit Owner may lease their residence up to 2 times a year, for a minimum period of one hundred twenty (120) days. There is no restriction on the number of units that can be leased at any single time. Leases shall be subject to the prior written approval of the Association.

A 20% deposit is required upon execution of the purchase agreement. An additional 20% deposit is required ten (10) days after Developer gives notice to Buyer that Developer intends to break ground on the project within 90 days of such notice. The total deposit is 40% with the balance of the purchase price due at closing, subject to closing costs, prorations and adjustments set forth in the purchase agreement.

The HOA fees include all Association operating expenses including administration, payroll, building cleaning and maintenance, insurance and utilities for the Association, water and gas for the residences, plus reserves. It also includes expenses for the common amenities on the property. There will be a separate HOA fee for all boat slip owners. Estimated fees for when the building is complete are contained in the condominium documents.

There are a total of 11 boat slips that will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

The boat slips accommodate boats up to 32′ in length — 10-foot beam.

There will be a rack located near the launch that will accommodate paddleboards and kayaks.

Yes, Unit Owners may access either building rooftops for their enjoyment with a keyless fob.

The guest parking is located in-between the 2 buildings with convenient access to either building.

There will be 1 generator for each building, that will power specific areas of the building and units.

View FAQ as a PDF Flipbook Download PDF

Contact Our Sales Team

Park Place on Gulf Shore has hand-selected the best sales associates in Naples. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, this team is highly experienced in the Southwest Florida market and will guide our esteemed clientele toward the life of sophistication and grandeur found at Park Place on Gulf Shore. View Sales Brochure William Raveis Real Estate, Selling Luxury Condos in Naples, FL

Karl Faerber

Karl Faerber 239-248-1961

VK "Mel" Melhado

VK Melhado 239-216-6400

Theresa Bocka

Theresa Bocka 239-351-4955